Hey guys, how are you?
      Well, I'm using the best free LaTeX visual editor  (Lyx) and I would like
to know what is the best software to generate  good math graphics in EPS format.
      I know the gnuplot, but I would like to know some  good visual free
software (as Lyx), not a command line one (like native  TeX and gnuplot).
      Do you have any idea of such a program to do it?
  --
      Send me your oppinion, and thanks a lot in advance! :)

Douglas

 Lar doce lar. Faça do Yahoo! sua homepage.