So, it's doing basically what I think :)? Anyways,
something that doesn't talk to me may very well be
useful for others.

But this brings to mind something else: as far as I
remember from previous emails in this list, it's
possible to interface lyx with several external
programs. (Someone asked about octave or mathematica,
or something similar). For example, is there a
complete enough interface with "gnuplot" (which I find
useful, whereas others may disagree :)) out there?

Regards,

Nusret

--- Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Nusret BALCI wrote:
>
> > I've seen the flash demo on their website: what's
> kdissert about? Is it
> > just to draw charts like that? Probably it has
> other uses, right? Thanks.
>
> Nusret,
>
>    "Mind mapping" is a tool for people who were
> never taught to organize their
> thoughts and ideas in an outline. A few years ago I
> thought it was something
> special and useful. Then I discovered that I had
> been doing all this -- under
> a different name, of course -- for decades. :-)
>
>    If someone wants to make a link between that tool
> and LyX, it's OK with me
> as long as it's an optional add on during the
> ./configure step. I don't want
> it cluttering up a highly productive tool.
>
> Rich
>
> --
> Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author
> of "Quantifying Environmental
> Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact
> Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"
> <http://www.appl-ecosys.com>     Voice: 503-667-4517
>         Fax: 503-667-8863

Just $16.99/mo. or less.