[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

This is a warning^H^H^H^H^H^H^H blurb that I just finally upgraded the
wiki to the new wiki engine. I've eventually realised that I'm unable to
guarantee a perfectly smooth transition, so instead I'll just plunge in
and deal with any problems as they occur and get the thing over with...

Hello Christian, I just realized that all my changes in the wiki of the last days are lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you please
actualize the following pages:

http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller
http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/Windows.LyXWinInstaller

http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/InstantPreview
http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/LyX.InstantPreview

I'll change to the new markup when you did this.

These pages are completely lost in the new wiki:
- http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/Windows.BibTeX
- http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/Windows.InstantPreview
- http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/LyX.XY-pic

I also lost these uploaded files:

uploads:/LyXWinInstaller/libnetpbm10.dll
uploads:/LyXWinInstaller/pnmcrop.exe
uploads:/LyX/Manuals/xyfigure.png uploads:/LyX/Manuals/xyfigure-small.png

Please Please have a look at it as soon as you can. I wanted to publish my installer to a wider audience today and I need these wiki-pages for this.

regards Uwe