Marcelo Acuÿfffff1a wrote:
> While I was making a minimal example file I found the origin of
>   problem,

This is the main reason for doing a minimal example.

>   this is:
>   \usepackage[flushmargin]{footmisc}
>   I put that in preamble for get an apropiate format of footnote.
>   But, now, I can see that this cause problem.
>   How I can get both, set font for all footnotes in sans serif, size 8,
>   and format like this?

Of course footmisc redefines the footnotes, so KOMAs own redefinitions are
lost.
Since it is not trivial to alter the look of footnote _symbols_ with footmisc,
you should try to get your format with KOMA-script's means, e.g.:

\setkomafont{footnote}{\sffamily}
\deffootnote[1em]{0em}{0em}{\textsuperscript{\thefootnotemark}}

Have a look at the documentation for the \deffootnote parameters.

Jürgen