Hi,
I wish to produce a multi-choice test paper using LyX1.3.5 whereby a
subset of questions are chosen from a pool of questions in the LyX file.
What I need is a straightforward method of excluding questions from a
particular version of the test but leave them in the file for future use.

I've found that I can omit a question by selecting it with the mouse and
then clicking Insert->Note in the menu bar. The question will no longer
appear in the output file as it is now a LyX note. The problem is that I
can't seem to reverse the process so the question is available again for
later. Does anyone have a solution?

--
Regards,