Herbert Voss writes:
> David Wolfson wrote:
> > Herbert Voss wrote:

> or create a LyX file, documentclass book and insert
> the toc.
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] {english}
>
> this line should be deleted.

This worked like a charm (some of us like to "play along at home"). I
chose "Insert File -> ASCII as lines", deleted the language line,
selected all the text, and pressed Ctrl-L to convert the whole thing to
an ERT. I then added "TOC" as a "Chapter*".

If David or someone else doesn't add this to the Wiki, I will.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tiros-Translations