Hi,

I had seen ur posting but in lyx I ccould not find
"Format -> Document -> Page  to  set the page size to 96 x 128 mm.

As lyx does not have format option and also the ghost viewer(gv) in linux
does not have any format option.

regards,

Subir

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or