Hi all,
As a windows user I'm so glad to have these nice
installers. Appreciateda lot. I have a question: what
is the difference between the so called
"LyxWinInstaller" that Uwe creates and the other one
"ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin/1.3.7/lyx-1.3.7_win32_setup_v2.exe";?
Thanks and regards,
Nusret

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5117&release_id=8787