Kevin> Hi all, I just noticed a terminology inconsistency, but I'm
Kevin> using 1.3.5, so I don't know if it's been caught already.

Kevin> If you select Page Breaks (Above / Below) in the Paragraph
Kevin> Layout menu, you will get "Page Break (top)" or "Page Break
Kevin> (bottom)" as the result.

Kevin> I prefer above/below (relative to where the line where the
Kevin> break is being inserted) and might even suggest that top/bottom
Kevin> is wrong, but either way, shouldn't it be consistent?

Page breaks are now independent insets in 1.4, so the issue is moot.

JMarc