On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Heinrich Kuettler wrote:

> Hi. I built Debian packages of LyX 1.3.7 according to the instructions at
> http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnLinux.

Hi Heiner

I just moved those instructions to

        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnDebian

in case you or anyone else looks for them. They probably make more sense
on a page of their own.

> The packages can be found at
>
> http://www.math.tu-dresden.de/~kuettler/lyx/
>
> I have Sarge installed here, but I don't know how clean it is. I suppose it
> should be alright, though.

Why don't you upload it to

        ftp://ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/incoming/

as per the instructions?   If you are worried about your installation not
being clean enough, maybe you could attach "-heiner" at the end of the
package file to indicate it's your package?

/Christian