Dear LyXers,

The last MB of the two 222-MB (compressed) postscript files was just
uploaded to the printer's server and my double-book (English/German)
LyX project is done. We got proofs back  this week, made some minor
corrections to the master LyX files (version nos. 162 and 169
respectively) and I uploaded the PS output this evening. Each is about
400 pages, with roughly 95 illustrations, toc, lof, and index. The
files were edited by two people using LyX 1.3.5 on a Mac and a
Linux-PC.

We used the following packages:
KOMA-Script Book
amsmath, crop, soul, ellipsis, scrpage2, babel, tocloft, and subfigure.

And your help.

Many thanks to all of you!

-Kevin

--