Just on this... I'd like to vote that the 'typewriter' style be added to the default menus along with 'noun style', 'bold style', etc, under the Layout menu. Most new users use the menus as their first source for learning keyboard shortcuts, so the menu option should be there with its keyboard shortcut (Alt-C, P) clearly shown there. I shouldn't have to consult the user's manual for this...

Cheers
JP

Peter Lempel Søndergaard wrote:

Perfect, that worked.

For some reason, all fonts were set to "Bistream Charter". Setting the
typewriter font to "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono" makes it work again.

Cheers.

Peter