Hi all,

Using Lyx 1.3.7 on FC4, I am seeing strange cropping of even very simple
SVG diagrams. I have generated for example a triangle with sides
labelled 'a', 'b' and 'c', using Inkscape. I changed the 'document
properties' so that the 'page' for the SVG was just a little outside the
limits of my drawing. Then I saved the SVG and inserted it into a Figure
Float in my Lyx document.

The drawing showed up in lyx, but only approximately the left two-thirds
and the top two-thirds were showing. The rest was chopped off. This was
the same in both the Lyx edit view and the DVI view (ctrl-D).

This seems like a bug -- is that correct? Or am I doing something illegal?

Could this be related to the fact that I have the 'Zoom %' set to 150%
in my view preferences?

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering