Hi guys,

I want to gather your feedback before I submit the following feature
request:
The keyboard bindings in the LyX navigation menu are great, you get to
the section 5.2 by just typing (for instance) ALT-N-5-2. Since I have a
really large document (dissertation thesis for example), this is pretty
helpful. However I can't find a keyboard binding to jump to the
beginning of a chapter - I find myself having to use the mouse to
activate the chapter submenu in the navigation menu. Having a '0'
keyboard shortcut would be a welcome feature. In that case you could
jump to the beginning of chapter 5 with ALT-N-5-0.

Does that make sense to you?

--
Regards,

Mickey.
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>