Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Hi all,

I need generate technical documentation in XHTML. I know the HTML ouput is possible with severals tools (like latex2html, after convert lyx file in tex file, of course)

But ¿Is there some tools to convert lyx file to XHTML file?

Thanks.

I notice that OpenOffice has an option to Export to XHTML.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-docs&m=114314347303091&w=2
Nick Thomas recently wrote:

"I much like lyx, but have the need to convert to word-processor
format on occasions.  I have written two Python programs that
convert to OpenOffice format, and for example your UserGuide is converted successfully."

SH: Nick's programs aren't generally available yet, but perhaps
you could write him in order to obtain the programs and then
test the converted UserGuide in OpenOffice with Export as XHTML.

Maybe this will be helpful,
Stephen