Peter Bowyer wrote:

At 06:46 31/03/2006, Sara Stymne wrote:

Since you're using komascript this is easily achieved. Just add the komascript option appendixprefix. In LyX you do that in the Layout->document dialog, on the layout tab in the text field marked options.

Thanks, I added that and from the manual I understand what it should do: yet I see no result when outputting my document! The appendix header (style 'section') is still shown as "A. My title here".

Any ideas as to what is stopping this from working?

Thanks,
Peter

It seems to only work for the report and book classes, where the appendices are chapters... And not for the article class where they are sections.

/Sara