Hello LyXers
I have started to use the new LyX version and I am very impressed about the
new interface. Unfortunately, some old (1.3.5) lyx files does not work
properly. In particular some xmgrace floats (extension .agr.gz) are not
recognized:

...ts_FRC_zeroD_HydrogenAir_base\lyxdot agr}
                                                  \par\end{centering}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

for the inserted file

Plots/FRC/zeroD/HydrogenAir/base.agr.gz

I have tried to play with the configuration ("File Formats" and "Converters")
but I could not get any working setting. I had no problem with the previous
versions (up to 1.3.6). Any idea?
Thanks
Max