On Friday 07 April 2006 07:07 pm, Nick Kuzmik wrote:
> Can I use Lyx's label and cross reference features across different
> documents?
>

> Nick Kuzmik
> (845) 406-5115
> AIM NKUZMIK

Hi Nick,

I was just reading chapter 11 in "Guide to LaTeX"  by Kopka and Daly, and on
page 212 they state the following:

"it is possible to refer to the marker keys in another LaTeX document by means
of David Carlisle's xr package, which is a part of the tools collection
(Section B.5.4)."

On my computer, I found the xr package as:

/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/tool/xr.sty

I hope this helps.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author:
   * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
   * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
   * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist
Webmaster
   * Troubleshooters.Com
   * http://www.troubleshooters.com