On Monday 10 April 2006 10:55, John Pye wrote:
> Is this issue known about? Do I need to investigate further, or wait for
> a patch? :-)

  Yes, one temporary shortcut is to disable the display of images inside lyx.

Preferences->Graphics->Display Graphics->Do not display

  Testing what it will become 1.4.1 (expect soon, like this week) does not
show the problem. :-)

> I'm happy to send the problem document to anyone who wants to look.

  It is enough to have graphics, if you load the User Guide and scroll to
figures it crashes. So in this case it is nothing specific with your
document.

--
José Abílio