mario wrote:

How do I force lyx to save them in a choosen by myself directory? I
don`t see anything in the preference interface. I failed to find a
useful hint by google.
thanks a lot
mario

Yes, in Preferences->Paths, you can see entries for both
the temporary directory and working directory. If you
change them remember to click on Apply then Save.

IOW, you can change the /tmp part of
/tmp/lyx_tmpdir141803rM5kp/lyx_tmpbuf5

but you can't change the generation of a lyx_tmpdir
and lyx_tmpbuf, AFAIK, that is how LyX is designed.

If for some reason you wanted to move the files in
/tmp/lyx_tmpdir141803rM5kp/lyx_tmpbuf5 to say
/lyxtmpdocs you could write a script to do it. Or
create a /lyxtmpdocs/lyx_tmpdirxx/lyx_tmpbufxx
new default storage context with Preferences->Path.

Most people don't need to exercise either option,
Stephen