Notes on emacs.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > christian> No, I think that'd just be confusing... :-)
> >
> > Isn't this what emacs does?
>
> Um... Ctrl-PageUp doesn't do that in my Emacs.
>
> If you mean that the buffer list is reordered, I have no idea... I rarely
> look at it...

Emacs reorders buffers. Easy to verify in several ways.

Cntrl-PgUp/PgDn does not appear useful.  Cntrl-PgDn turns a directory
listing into a column of '-' on the extreme left and the rest of the
document window is blank. Cntrl-PgUp restores the directory. It appears to
work recursively (reflecting lisp roots?) -- that is, it takes the same
number of Cntrl-PgUps to pop up to the original. I see no powerful use on
my first test.

Mark Hansel