Many thanks to all involved for the hard bug-fixing work! (If you keep
up this pace of releasing, I will have to give up thanking you every
time ;-)

With respect to the win32 version: I've just noticed the first binary
...setup_v1.exe, but in contrast to v1.3.7 I could not find (or have
overlooked) any mention of alternative (aka Uwe's) installers. Could
somebody give me/us a status update on which installers are/will be
available, please?

Thanks again,
sven