on. 26. april 2006 16:53 skreiv Albert Pettersson:
> Hi!

> >The easiest way is the increase the margin width and put a negative
> >indentation in the document setup dialog. (-5 mm)
>
> I only want a small part of the document to be like that. If I do
> this, the whole document will change, won't it?

Yes, it will. If you only want some text done this way you may use a minipage
and some ERT :).

start by putting \hfill in an ERT box. Then just behind the ERT box insert a
minipage. Right click on the closed minipage and set the size to 90 %col. Add
the text you want formatted to the minipage. Bofore the first word inside the
minipage add another ERT box with \hspace{-10mm}. The sizes can be changed to
your match your style.

I hope this helps...

Ingar