On Wed, 3 May 2006, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> alain> Could once and for all the lyx window "remember" its size at
> alain> time of closing and reopen next time with said size. Default
>
> This is already done in 1.5svn. The feature might get ported to 1.4,
> but I cannot swear it will (because the patch also remembers open

Alternatively, if you want to open lyx at a certain size and in a specific
location, write an alias or a script do do so. For long projects, I use
scripts to opens all the tools I use, locating them conveniently on the
desktop (dual monitor).

Elementary in unix and clones. Someone else has to address windows.

Mark Hansel