J. Marton schrieb:

  whenever I insert a graph into the text, either with ending jpeg, bmp or any
else and then try to View DVI, then I get this error-message window:
Die Datei kann nicht konvertiert werden Fehler beim Ausführen von python „C:/Programme/Lys/resources/scripts/clean_dvi.py »

I assume that the problem is an update of MiKTeX that changed some LaTeX settings. Did it work for you in the past? One thing that some users helped is to replace the file "hyperref.cfg" which is in e.g.
C:\texmf\tex\latex\00miktex
with this one:

http://prdownload.berlios.de/lyxwininstall/hyperref.cfg

If this doesn't help you can try to reinstall LyX using the latest version of the LyXWinInstaller:

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5117&release_id=9951

regards Uwe