I tried to do it with the titlesec package but I couldnt manage to get
what I want (didn't understand what exactly to do when reading the
documentation). I'm quite new to Lyx so I've got a lot to learn.

Could you tell me the code I have to insert into the preamble?

Thanks

Richard Heck schrieb:
The titlesec package does this kind of thing pretty well. I expect it
works with the koma-script classes, but I don't know that for sure.

david wrote:

Dear list

I'm using the article (koma-script) class and I need to change the
title-labeling as followed:

1 Section (ending with no dot)
1.1. Subsection (ending with dot)
1.1.1. Subsubsection (ending with dot)

What is the best solution for this problem?
Thanks

David