Hi all,

I have created a PDF using using pdflatex export from LyX 1.4.1-7.fc5 on
Fedora Core 5. When I view the PDF under Windows 2000 with Acrobat
version 4, it all looks fine. But when I print it, all the large
parentheses (those enclosing expressions with fractions) are chopped off
at slightly above the level of the line between the numerator and
denominator.

Does anyone know if this a problem with Acrobat or a problem with my
printer, or a problem with windows, or a problem with the fonts embedded
in the PDF, or what? I presume other people have seen this?

I can send a scanned example, or the PDF itself, if anyone wants it.
Please let me know if there's a better place to raise this issue, too.

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering