Many of you are in an academic environment, and you may know someone who
has a copy of the Procite scientific reference database that runs on Winduhs.
I have a Procite database sent to me in its native format, and I need to find
someone who will read it in and export it in RIS format (*.ris) so I can
import it to RefDB running here.

  The person who provided the references does not know how to export them. At
least, that's what I was told. The .zip file is about 4.3M.

  I'd really appreciate some help in getting these references into a format I
can use. If you -- or someone you know -- is willing to help, please contact
me off the mail list.

TIA,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator