"Paul A. Rubin" wrote /

>>> Give a small example file.
>>>
>> DOCUMENTS (size 12)
>> SUR LA (size 9)
>> REVOLUTION (size 16)
>> DANS VAUCLUSE (12)
>> (1793 - 1800) (8 BOLD)
>> I (12 BOLD)
>>

> Is the attached what you had in mind?

Sorry of being late answering you , have got some neophyte connection
problem for that type of list.
Yes, if I want to reproduce exactly the title of the original book (I am not
talking of the first of coverage which can be reproduced by a picture
processed either  on GIMP or inkscape) but the inside title (third page).
[Anyway, it cannot be exactly reproduced because of the original French
fonts which are not available today, but it is another problem]

Thanks

Paul