I'm having a difficult time getting jurabib set-up the way that I want. I
have it close, but there are still a couple of issues.

First, I have the 'titleformat=italic" command in the preamble, but am still
not getting my titles italicized (in either the original references or the
bibliography). I thought that was the purpose of that command. I have the
"oxford" option enabled as well--is that the problem? Any ideas?

I also have the 'bibformat=ibidem' command set. It works well, but I am
getting duplicate authors listed with 'idem' and would like that replaced
with the standard '---'. The documentation seems to be saying that the dash
should be the default, so I'm not sure what I can do to fix it.

Finally, I'm can't seem to get the 'chicago' format command to work. This
isn't a huge deal since oxford is close enough, but I'd like to know what
I'm doing wrong. I've included the jurabib section from my preamble below
(it is just a modified version of the suggested format suggested in the
humanities section of the lyxwiki---so the credit lies there, and the blame
is mine.

\jurabibsetup{%
titleformat=italic%
titleformat=commasep,%