Rudi Gaelzer wrote:
Funny! I swear it wasn't working. I could wait a whole day and nothing... Then, I started lyx from the console in debug mode (with lyx -dbg any, as suggested) and Instant preview worked. Then, I quitted and started from the kde menu (lyx-qt) and voila! Here I have math preview in lyx 1.4.1.
Any idea on this funny behaviour?

Thanks for all suggestions.