Hi,

I am interested in writing text before and after a bibtex citation, like:

[1]  See, for example, "some article reference" and references therein.
[2] For an exellent review, see "this reference".

where the citation itself comes from a bibtex file.

I would also like to combine two articles under the same citation number.

Can this be done without changing the entries in the bibtex database?
Putting the stuff in the author field or such solutions don't seem so nice.

Where can I learn about how to do that in lyx (preferably) or in latex?

Thanks

Miki