Hi, all,

I've searched the users' list and found some small amount of information about this (see for example http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg27494.html). One particular question raised in that thread was about collecting files from child documents if they're included in a parent document; this question was never really answered, as far as I can tell. Such a feature would be amazingly useful, as all documents (figures, etc.) could be collected in one place. I've also found a program called TVS (on CTAN, among other places) which collects the tex/latex packages (and even fonts) used in a lyx document (well, it parses the .log file from a latex session). I note that one could file a feature request. But if there is one (or are a couple of) such program(s) out there that do these things already, that'd be even better.

    Does anyone have more experience with such programs?

    Perhaps I just need to get better organized :)

          Thanks,
           Curtis Osterhoudt