Georg Baum wrote:
Am Sonntag, 16. Juli 2006 01:26 schrieb Paul A. Rubin:
Myriam Abramson wrote:
The Framesubtitle feature of
beamer.layout does not seem to exist on Windows though. That's odd.
Should it? (Meaning, does it exist as an environment in Linux?) You

Yes, it does. Maybe the windows installer includes an outdated beamer.layout?

Georg

I do not think the Windows installer has a Beamer layout at all. (Is there not some issue with licensing?) I use the one that Till Tantau ships with Beamer.

At any rate, the FrameSubtitle environment does in fact exist (even in Windows); you just have to scroll down the environment list quite a ways to find it. (Myriam: it's just above "Institute", if that helps.) I never put subtitles on frames, so I never bothered to look for it.

I think there's a variant of the layout file floating around from somewhere; I seem to (vaguely) recall seeing it mentioned on the list. I can only vouch for the one that comes with Beamer (version 1.16).

Sorry, my bad.

/Paul