On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Helge Hafting wrote:

When something can't be done in LyX, I resort to gimp instead. ;-)

  Well, gee whiz, Helge, shouldn't this be the other way around? After all,
it has been written that a picture is worth a thousand words. That would
make your meeting minutes a couple of seconds. :-)

I've done it, and still sell one written in WordPerfect 5 and one written in
MS Word, but the typography isn't nearly as professional, getting chapter
                                     ^^^^^^^^^

  Delete.

Rich