> > > I added a chapter* at the begining of the book
> > with
> > > the title Abstract.
> > > This provide a chapter without number.
> > > I added a ERT with addcontents command and I get
> > that
> > > this chapter* appears in TOC.
> > >
> > > Marcelo
> > >

> > I'm very interested in your solution. Can you tell
> > me how to add a
> > ERT (and firstly, what is an ERT ;-))?
> > Thanks for your answer, I'm a beginner!
> >
> > Isaac Pante

 ERT is a way for add a latex command in lyx.
 In this moment I am not in my computer and I don´t
 remember exactly the command.
 You can try with this:
 click in ERT in menu bar,
 write this command in ERT box:

\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{\protectnumber{Abstract}}

 The last argument is the title that you want.

 I don´t speak English.
 I don´t remember how spell protectnumber.

 If it no work try with
 \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Abstract}

 Marcelo

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!