Thanks for your answers!

I tried the "addtocontents" command. It writes my chapter in the table of contents but not the page number. Is there another command allowing me to add the page number too?

Thanks anyway!

Le 25 juil. 06 à 23:43, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :

Isaac Pante wrote:

I've found the answer. The notes with this problem were created highlighting the content of the footnote THEN by pressing the footnote button.
> It should be a good idea to disable this possibility for the following
> versions of lyx.

Please report such issues to bugzilla.lyx.org to assure that they don't get lost.

So, let's go with another question:
How can I add content to the table of content (Name and page number). Is there a TeX command for this?

Yes there is:

http://www-h.eng.cam.ac.uk/help/tpl/textprocessing/teTeX/latex/ latex2e-html/ltx-170.html

regards Uwe