Giovanni Luca Ciampaglia schrieb:

In my document I've a TOC, I've a BibTeX bibliography, and I'm using the
hyperref package. I've got a "Conclusioni" chapter* that is unnumbered,
and next to it I've got the bibliography. I've also put a ERT with
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{\numberline{}Conclusioni}
in order to make it appear in the TOC. The problem is that when I
generate the DVI (and the PDF using pdflatex) the bookmark for the
bibliography points to the "Conclusioni" chapter*! The TOC is fine: the
page numbers are right.

Try to use the the class option "bibtotoc" when you are using a koma-script class and if not then try to use the LaTeX-package "tocloft".

regards Uwe