Just to complete the thread:

eventually, I was not able to solve the situation -- I had to insert a manual page break.

Sad but true...

Cz.

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:26:32 +0200, Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I checked that -- all pages are A4.

The page with the missing break contains
o       a float figure
o       a float table
o       section and subsection headings
o       a non-floatoing table
o       some text

The following page is in landscape format.

Maybe this is helpful to describe the source of the buggy result.

Still happy for responses ;)

Cz.