From: Richard Heck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 14/08/2006 19:16
To: Mike Reeks
Cc: Richard Heck; Jens Noeckel; Uwe Stöhr; Lyx-users
Subject: Re: Equation numbering

You'll need to \usepackage{remreset}.

Mike Reeks wrote:

        Dear Richard, Jens and Uwe
        In the process of installing remreset.sty I noticed that it  is already
installed in Miktex in  texmf/tex/latex/carlisle so I am assuming therefore
that the commands
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            \renewcommand{\theequation}{\arabic{equation}}
        in my preamble will automatically be recognized. Anyway no point in
installing remreset twice. Any thoughts on why it's not working. Do I need to
declare the use of remreset.sty anywhere?
        Best
        Mike