> >  Word counter count words in Notes and ERTs.
> >  This is not usefull for me.
> >  I think that command in ERT must not be counted.
> >  I use notes for reminders, for keep quotes in
> > original language for further revision of
> translation,
> > and so on.
> >  Again, count words in notes not make usefull
> > information for me.
> >  What think about this other Lyx´s users?
> >

> I agree that skipping notes is the right thing to
> do.

Ok.

> ERT is more tricky, for it is perfectly possible
> to have some words of normal printed text inside
> ERT.
> For example, if you need to do:
> \begin{myhighlight}Special words\end{myhighlight}
> The "Special words" will print, and should therefore
> be counted.

I not think in this. Is very complex.

> Unfortunately, parsing latex in order to get a
> perfect word count
> is hard, so perhaps skipping ERT is the better
> choice.

This work in most of cases.

> The counting issue above may then be avoided by
> having two ERT boxes
> containing the commands only. Between them the
> "special words" will
> be written as normal text. The downside of this
> approach is that the
> two latex boxes _must_ be matched pairs.  Cut&paste
> errors
> may then leave you with an extra ERT box somewhere,
> which will cause
> odd latex errors when you try to print or preview.
>
> Do you really have so much code in ERT that this is
> a real problem?
> Consider filing bugs at bugzilla.lyx.org.
>
> Helge Hafting

 Marc, said that this is in bugzilla.
I posted this question because, when I put problem
with notes and word counter in bugzilla, I received a
mail from Lyx team saying that this behaviour is
rigth.

 Thanks Helge, Marc
Marcelo

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.