>>> On Solaris (but is seems that issues ares related on Windows), I had to
>>> remove
>>> also
>>> needaux, then View->HTML works as expected.
>>
>>This is strange as needaux simply tells LyX to run latex before launching
>>the converter. ATM I don't have handy my solaris box to check it.

In addition, it is not needed: from what I see in the calling shell, the
necessary runs
are made (and AFAIR, by htlatex, not by LyX - in fact, htlatex runs 4 times,
regardless
of the status os the aux/bbl files, because it adds its own sty file to the
original tex file).
This is different with latex2html: the wrapper I use for tex files makes the
necessary
runs before calling l2h.

>>> However, then Export->HTML is broken: I get myfile.html all right in the
>>> original dir,
>>> but all the ancillary files (myfile.css, myfile1x.png, myfile2x.png, etc.)
>>> are
>>> not copied.
>>
>>Yes, Export->HTML is severely broken. At least with htlatex, it doesn't work
>>even using the originaldir flag, as some filenames are constructed by
>>prefixing
>>"zz" to them, and this is not going to work with absolute paths.

What do you think ? Does this deserve en fresh bugzilla entry, or a
reactivation of bug 643 ?

--
Jean-Pierre