On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 12:41:39AM +0200, Sven Schreiber wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

> > Unfortunately, backports from edgy are not possible at the moment due to
> > build-dependendency issues.
> >
> Yep, I expected something like that.

Well I bet that this is solveable by just tweaking some things in the control
file and maybe by reverting the python policy change if it has been adopted by
Ubuntu aswell. I've done this for the sarge backport aswell and the differences
between those Ubuntu release shouldn't be more then the differences between
Debian/sarge and what is currently Debian/testing.

Cheers,
Sven
--
If you won't forgive me the rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive