I'm looking for documentation for how to give options to external templates.
I wish to give two values ( and of course the filename), and produce a LaTeX
code like this

{\hangindent=8cm\hangafter=-6\relax
\noindent
\raisebox{-\height}[0pt][0pt]{
 \makebox[0pt][r]{\includegraphics{Q.eps}\hspace*{1cm}}}
\hspace*{\parindent}

where 8 and -6 are the mandatory options and Q.eps is the filename (always
using eps files).

So far, I have this. (I've been modifying the rasterimage template for this)

Template WrappedFigure
        GuiName "WrappedFigure: $$AbsOrRelPathParent$$Basename"
        HelpText
                A wrapped figure
        HelpTextEnd
        InputFormat eps
        FileFilter "*.eps"
        AutomaticProduction false
        Format LaTeX
                Option ???????????????
                Option ????????????
                # This string is what is output to the LaTeX file.
                Product "\\includegraphics$$Arg{$$AbsOrRelPathMaster$$Basename}"
                UpdateFormat eps
                UpdateResult "$$AbsPath$$Basename.eps"
                Requirement "graphicx"
                ReferencedFile latex "$$AbsPath$$Basename.eps"
                ReferencedFile dvi   "$$AbsPath$$Basename.eps"
        FormatEnd
        Format PDFLaTeX
                Option Arg "[$$Extra,$$Rotate,$$Resize,$$Clip]"
                Product "\\includegraphics$$Arg{$$AbsOrRelPathMaster$$Basename}"
                UpdateFormat eps
                Requirement "graphicx"
                ReferencedFile latex "$$AbsPath$$Basename.png"
        FormatEnd
TemplateEnd