Hi, Jean-Marc.

I created a new rpm from Georg's intructions.  Its name is:
lyx-1.4.3-1_qt_mdv2006.i586.rpm

I uploaded it to ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/incoming.  The ftp client reported a
successful transfer, but I could not get the directory listing to confirm.

Could you please verify for me?
Thank you.

--
Rudi Gaelzer