Hi, all,   This may have shown up on the list recently, but I did a quick
archive search and turned up nothing, so thought I'd ask here.   I finally
upgraded to LyX 1.4.3 last night (the Debian repo. I use decided -- finally --
to host it). Everything seems to work well (that I've tested thus far), except
that previews of graphics files are a little wonky.     I produce many of my
files in XFig, but recently I've been using XFig to overlay some stuff on top
of (say) .eps files produced elsewhere. This works fine, and LyX has happily
imported the .fig files and displayed the entire graphic.    Now, however, if I
insert an XFig file which references an .eps, LyX will only display the portion
of the figure that XFig added (some arrows or axes I stuck in myself, or
whatever), and the underlying .eps is not displayed (though the size of the
preview is appropriate to the underlying .eps, so that, for example, I'll get a
white rectangle where the .eps would normally be, and the things that .xfig
added on are displayed on the white field). Strangely, .eps files which are
inserted by themselves (not in the .fig wrapper) preview just fine. Also,
viewing the .dvi or .pdflatex file (or whatever) works great, so that this is
definitely not a showstopper for me. I can go back to 1.4.2 OK (where the "bug"
isn't present -- I've already tried that), or very easily live with 1.4.3.
  Best to all,            Curtis O.
Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us