I have this same problem, and I'm using Mac OS X and PDF graphics. Any
previous report on this?

On 10/20/06, Marco A.C. Kneipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your help. I tried to install ImageMagick once more and did
not work. I could not find the hints in Lyx's User Guide you mentioned. In
which section are they?

Best regards,
Marco.

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Christian Liesen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you can see why the error occurs on page 59 of the Lyx User's Guide. It has
> to do with the figure being in eps format -- I had the same problem somtimes,
> and substituting the eps by a pdf file worked well. If that is not possible,
> try to install ImageMagick and/or follow the hints in the User's Guide.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Best regards,
> Christian
>

> Marco A.C. Kneipp wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For many years I'm using Lyx and it is really great! I'm writting because
>> this week I instaled in a new computer, windows and all softares I use. So
>> I instaled the new version of lyx using the file lyx-143-4-bundle.exe,
>> with miktex , etc.
>> Everything is fine except for the files with figures (including the ones
>> which comes with lyx in the help). For exemple in the user guide in
>> section 4.3  in the place where should be the first figure it appears an
>> retangle and inside appears
>>
>> mobius.eps
>> Error converting to loadable format
>>
>> The same problem happen in all the files I have with figures.
>> Why I can not see the figures? What could be the problem?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Marco.

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]