kmailuk schrieb:

Hi. I have a small problem with images. I have an .eps image in a figure
float section of my LyX document (and it renders in LyX just fine). When I
try to View -> PDF (pdflatex) the image shows up as an empty box. Any ideas
on why the image is not being displayed in my pdf output?

Please send a small LyX-file with this problematic float.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. (As a temporary work-around I am
saving the image as png but the quality is too poor).

As you want to have the document at the end in PDF, it is the best solution to convert all EPS-images to PDF-images. This saves compiling time because PDF-images can directly bi embedded to PDF-files, while EPS-images must first be converted to PDF. LyX uses the program "eps2pdf" for this.

Attached you EPS as PDF.

regards Uwe