Dear all,

how can one force LyX to reformat the LaTeX (pdfLatex) output of a master document which contains only a few include statements? I am used to working with a top documents that simply lists, as includes, the various filenames of the single sections or chapters. All the editing os done in the included files. When I select the View Pdf option in the master document, however, LyX not always updates the pdf output to reflect the editing changes. Is there any way top force a recompile of included files?

Thanks for the help,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy                  Ph:  (64)  9 373-7599 x83940
University Of Auckland                  Fax: (64) 9 373-8768
Private Bag 92019                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Auckland
New Zealand