On Sunday 19 November 2006 12:51, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
>  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > My solution was to switch back to 1.3.7. I am happy with LyX again, ever
> > since.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/34427/focus=72321

Thanks, Enrico, but I'm using the linux version.

H. Peter: I followed your thread in the developer's list and it seems that the
issue with instant preview is being addressed and will be solved in a
forthcoming version.

However, the second problem I reported is not related to instant preview.  Has
anyone inspected the file I attached?  I think you'll only notice this
problem with equations spanning more than one display window, as it happens
in my notebook.

Thank you.
--
Rudi Gaelzer